Health care workers pray before entering the isolation ward of Island ebola clinic in Monrovia, Liberia. The effort to scale up health workers and other personnel has been slower than the rate the epidemic is spreading.
Credit: Glenna Gordon for the Wall Street Journal
Slug: EBOLASTAFFINGHealth workers hold hands and pray before entering an Ebola isolation ward in Monrovia, Liberia on September 29, 2014.
Based in New York and available for assignments anywhere.
- Al Qaeda & ISIS Hostages
- Abducted Nigerian School Girls
- Nigeria Ever After
- Romance Novelists
- Liberia After War
- Department of Mass Weddings
- Nollywood Rising
- Official Sahel Vigilanties
- Overwhelmed Hospital in Northern Nigeria
- Training an African Army
- Koranic Students Sent to Beg
- Family Planning in Northern Nigeria
- Ivorian Refugees
- Liberian Girls
- Organic Coffee Farming
- Hybrid Agricultre in Ghana